Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Roskam's November 16th Women's Forum: the real agenda


         Posted by Walt Zlotow ,  November 16, 2013 at 06:13 AM
Only Patriot Tea served at this women's forum
Only Patriot Tea served at this women's forum

 
My Congressman Peter Roskam held his first "Women's Forum" November 16 at the Prairie Landing Golf Club in West Chicago. Checking the agenda, it does not appear Congressman Roskam is truly representing his quite dreadful record on women's issues during his four Congressional terms in his effort to connect with his female constituents. In the interests of Truth In Advertising, here was my suggested alternate agenda for this event:

Panel 1: Why I voted 43 times to prevent 20 million women from getting decent, affordable health care insurance

Panel 2: Violence against Women Act? I voted NO because it doesn't personally affect me or my Tea Party base

Panel 3: Support job creation for women? No dice: that would only help the President

Panel 4: Undocumented women: Pack your bags and get lost. No path to citizenship for you. It's a gignatic border fence and nothing more

Panel 5: Gay women subject ot job discrimination? Speaker Boehner said that doesn't exist. Fageddabout ENDA

Panel 6: Why you should have your rapist's baby

I suspect that the Congressman will turn down my alternative agenda. If he actually used it I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall when the fireworks start.

No comments:

Post a Comment