Monday, March 24, 2014

Only 7 Days left to Get Covered, DuPage.


Here is a HealthCare story to remind you to GET COVERED!!
Go to GET COVERED ILLINOIS (like, right now). 7 days left.

Last July, I entered my fourth half marathon. I didn't have health insurance.

After the race, I began to have significant pain in my right knee. But I avoided going to the doctor -- I knew I couldn't afford the bill from the consultation, much less the X-ray and MRI that would likely follow. So I waited -- months went by before I had coverage, and could finally get it checked out.

Now that I'm covered (and healed), I realize how lucky I am that it wasn't worse: An emergency could have landed me in debt for years.

The point is, life happens -- be ready for it. Get started now by checking out your options on the health insurance marketplace.

If you haven't shopped on the marketplace before, it's worth taking a look.

You're able to compare plans and choose one that works best for you and your budget. For nearly six in 10 uninsured Americans, coverage can be available for less than $100 a month.

There's nothing like having the peace of mind that comes with being covered. When you get hurt or sick, the last thing you should have to worry about is how you're going to afford to get better.

The deadline to sign up for coverage this year is coming up fast on March 31st -- go check out your options today:

https://my.barackobama.com/see-your-options-today

Thanks,

Beth

Beth Kelly
Deputy Health Care Campaign Manager
Organizing for Action

P.S. -- If you already have health insurance and don't need to continue receiving information on how to get covered, let us know today and we'll stop sending you enrollment emails.











Paid for by Organizing for Action
Contributions or gifts to Organizing for Action are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to: jmlindy422.robinandabby@blogger.com.
If you'd like to stop receiving health care information updates, click here.
Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 66732 Washington, D.C. 20035

No comments:

Post a Comment